We need your help to bring Spanish language learning opportunities to everyone in our community, and there are lots of ways to get involved!
Become a donor
- Sponsor classroom and other immersive learning opportunities for our entire community
- Donate rental fees for park use, printing or volunteer recognition
- Provide scholarship monies to students in need
- Fund the purchase of classroom materials and teacher toolkits
Join our Board of DirectorsHelp us chart the course for our next 25 years. The BES board is actively seeking new members with experience (or interest) in:
- grant writing
- accounting and financial management
- passion for fundraising
- language acquisition
If you are interested in participating in the administration and development of Boise Elementary Spanish, sign up here.
BES is Hiring - Enseña Con Nosotros!
In addition to volunteer opportunities, we are currently hiring paid classroom teachers for the 2017-2018 school year. Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Fluency in Spanish
- Have reliable transportation
- Posses the skills necessary to manage children in a classroom setting.
- Willingness to submit to a background check
If you are interested in introducing Spanish to Treasure Valley elementary students, please e-mail your CV and credentials to Jen Banes, Program Director, at email@example.com.